Teacher Appreciation/Last Day of Preschool Gifts


Today was Mary's last day of preschool. To show our appreciation for all that the preschool directors, classroom teachers, and teacher aides did to make Mary's first year of school a positive experience, we put together these tiny bud vases. Mary chose the ribbons and picked out the roses. Mommy did the assembling borrowing from our vast jelly/mason jar collection in storage. They turned out so sweet and yet were so simple to put together. Mary was really proud to present them to each of her teachers. Now, on to the business of summer!




We started with a simple bouquet of red roses.


Cut down the stems and placed in jelly jars adding some decorative ribbon.


Voila! Tiny, homemade bud vases.


Mary with Miss Jessica. And yes, Mary is holding her "diploma" upside down. Good thing we're doing pre-k instead of "k" next year. LOL



Miss Jessica holding Mary's gift.



After a celebratory Happy Meal, Mary gives the big thumbs up because Schools out for Summer!

Comments

  1. Those rose bud vases are beautiful and what a great (and economical) idea!! Love the upside-down diploma! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great and fun photos! love the upside down diploma! thank you for the lovely post on my blog! I really appreciate it!!! I am glad i found your blog!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful idea!
    I bet the teaches loved it...the photos are precious. Have a great weekend...Blessings..julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh what a sweet idea...thank you thank you thank you for stoppin by my sweet place...i LOVE! your sweet desk and chair...what a amazing way to remember your loved ones...and i love how you decorated it...love the black! and girl what a lovely home you have...sweet bliss...blessing kitten...cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, maybe my niece can do this for her teacher. She still has another month to go and believe it of not is NOT looking forward to it. Strange child, but we love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this post brought back some loving memories of when I was a preschool teacher at Kindercare. I worked there for eleven years and I have every gift I was given by my childrens and their parents. Believe me when I aay that we never forgot the children that passed through our doors.

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Isn't Mary just the most precious!!! I love her upside down diploma! The gifts are awesome! Very pretty and fun!
    Hugs and Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts