Binkies & Baths/Not Me Monday


Today is "Not Me Monday" hosted by the lovely MckMama over at My Charming Kids. And as certain as I am that I have made NO mommy ERRORS in my short venture into parenthood...I thought it would be fun to play along!

So, to begin...I did NOT IGNORE my daughter (age: almost-5-years old) who was in the bathtub so that I could finish typing up this post.

And, I did NOT FAIL to put sunscreen on either child yesterday afternoon when I took them to the city pool...



NOR did I allow Benjamin to stick his head directly into the shooting sprays of water even though he has ear tubes...



and I certainly DO NOT allow my TWO-AND-HALF year old SON to have a PINK binky even though I swore I would never be THAT mom that allows children of walking/talking-age to have pacifiers.



NOPE...not me! Now hop on over to My Charming Kids to read about all other sorts of parenting errors that other mommies did NOT do this past week!

Comments

Popular Posts