This...This is 55

Not exactly sure how we got here...

...but "here" is 55!  Phew...lawd have mercy!  It's been a rough few years.  

I'm determined to make this next decade not only my last "working" decade, but my best decade yet!








A spectacular "early" birthday celebration with my 3 most favorite people in the world!!!  After our court victory earlier in July, we definitely deserved an amazing vacation that provided healing for our souls. We found that in PUERTO RICO.  It was a fabulous way to end our summer, celebrate turning 55, and relax before I started a new job for the 2024-2025 school year.  

More vacation pics to come.  

And how is it September???!!!?!

Comments

  1. Happy and Blessed Birthday, my friend! What a wonderful way to celebrate and with the very best people too! You look stunning! I am right behind you. 55 in a week or so. Have a wonderful school year too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts