We Have a Pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a new Pope!!!!!!!

Bells are ringing at St. Peter's Basilica!!!!!!!!!!

White smoke is showing!!!!!!!!




My hands are shaking and I can hardly type.

Eagerly awaiting his name...and so moved by the young people waving flags and gathering in Rome.

Let us begin praying for our newest Shepherd of the Church!!!!!

This has been an incredible week full of beautiful celebrations.  I will be back later to share a very special anniversary celebration I attended last night.  But for now, I'm off to see one very precious Kindergartner perform in a Red, White, and Blue program. He's been practicing his (ONE) line for days!  ;)

Blessings,

 

P.S.  And you can believe I've got the DVR recording ETWN's live coverage!!!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I heard on the radio
    that he is from Argentina.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts