I Love This Kid!

Some days I have deep thoughts.

Other days...not so much.

Just too busy putting out fires (like the dryer going on the fritz! aaargh!)...figuring out what's for dinner...or mopping up a mudroom floor. Which is an appropriate place for mud, I suppose.

(Washer/Dryer repairman on the way between 4 and 6 PM.  Perfect...b/c the dinner hour is always the best hour for a repairman to be in the house!)

So, back to putting out fires...

...this kid just "lights" me up!

We're all about "fire department" stuff in this house!







And he adores daddy (aka the fireman) and wants to be his helper.








Even on his "off" days, he warms my heart!
Some days are just rougher than others...



Nothing deep or spiritual today...just some kid pics.  Deep and spiritual is coming...

...consider yourself warned!  ;)


 

P.S.  Just noticed the beer, thermometer, and tissues in one of the pics. Yup, that's how we roll around here.


Comments

  1. Oh, yes...the repair man at dinner ...always a favorite! Broken dryer...ugh! Hope he can fix it before you have to feed him dessert.

    Your little sweetie is a doll. Footsie Jammie's are my favorite. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be jammies...Typing on an iPad...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love light posts! Adorable. He's such a honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT boy is growing up! :)
    I said to Ken "remember when we were at Valerie's and I held a baby? "He said yea." I flipped the laptop around and showed him Luke
    pictures. His next comment was
    "WOW."
    He is just the cutest!
    I had to laugh at you P.S.-
    sometimes we can't always "set up" a picture. LOVE IT!!!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny Valerie! I hadn't noticed the beer, tissues or thermometer in your pic and went back. I was so busy admiring your sweet son!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I'm with you on deep thoughts and not-so-deep thoughts. Some days it's all I can do to go to work, work and come home and eat dinner. Not a lot of deep thoughts there, but always hope -- pray! -- that deeper thoughts are percolating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! You are so blessed to have a little snuggler around ;) Love those jammies! So sweet and precious ♥ -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute!! I really see his mama in his face :) I saw the beer...LOL Keeps it real, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts