St. Patrick's Day Past

Where did the time go...

Where are my sweet little baby-faced kiddos...

Mary Catherine (age 4)
Benjamin Paul (age 2)







I spy...with my little eye...a BINKY in Ben's mouth.
Oh, how he loved his binkies (pacifier)!








Wishing you a light-hearted St. Patrick's Day.

Our hearts are a bit heavy this day as my uncle passed away (cancer) around 3 AM this morning.

So grateful that my parents were able to  make the trip to Phoenix to say their goodbyes.

Prayers for the repose of the soul of Richard Ross would be appreciated.


Comments

  1. Valerie,

    Love those shots of the kids when
    they were younger.

    I am so sorry to hear of your Uncle's
    passing. Ken and I send prayers and
    blessings for you and your family.

    Take care.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does the time go, Val? Those pics are sweet as can be. And prayers for you uncle...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for the repose of the soul of your uncle. We will also be lifting your family up in prayer. Sweet pictures of your little ones :) Happy St. Patrick's day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers, sorry for your family's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers my friend for your family in their loss and for your uncles departed soul. God Bless them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pictures, Valerie. Time passes so quickly, doesn't it?

    I'm sorry for your loss. I will pray for the repose of your uncle's soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Valerie,

    I love the pictures from when they were little. Just darling. ~tara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts