Adopt a Cardinal

For my Catholic friends...

You can adopt a Cardinal to pray for before, during, and after the papal conclave.  Through the Adopt a Cardinal website  you can sign up for your family's assignment.

What a beautiful way for our families to prayerfully participate in this historic papal election!

Our family will praying for Archbishop emeritus Francisco Javier Errazuriz Ossa SchP


Cardinal since 2001, Cardinal Errazuriz was born in Santiago, Chile on September 5, 1933.

Thank you so much to Noreen over at Rosary Mom for sharing this link!



 

Comments

  1. You have been in my thoughts as I have followed the happenings of the Pope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented here but perhaps I didn't. Your comment on my blog about how you received no comments but it showed that many people viewed it. I must have been one of them! I'm offering up a prayer now for Cardinal Errazuriz. May he listen closely to God's voice as he participates in the Conclave.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts