I'm Back!!! New Serger

Hi lovelies! I'm back from St. Louis.

Lots of thoughts to share, and I'll write more soon.  

In the meantime, we are gearing up for a huge SNOWSTORM (yes, you read that correctly!) here in Kansas City.  Storm is set to arrive Saturday night into Sunday.  (It also snowed today...minor dusting, but with temps in the 20s it made for slick roads and lots of accidents.)

I got to experience the roads firsthand, because I was out on them picking up/purchasing this...



...my new-to-me serger!

Good thing I will be snowed in over the weekend, as I will have lots of time on my hands to learn how to thread this thing!

Anyone else into sewing/serging???


Will be back soon! I'm off to make some delicious comfort food for dinner tonight...roasted chicken with broccoli/cheddar casserole, mashed potatoes, corn, and green beans. Perfect on a snowy night!
 

Comments

  1. Missed you! And you did not have to buy a brand new machine for my sewing lessons! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow! We just got another foot and a half here in New England the other day and are supposed to get more Sunday. What happened to Spring?

    But I do like comfort foods during snowstorms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, Mary! Crazy, right???!!! And yes, it certainly seems that New England gets many of our Midwest snowstorms in addition to your very own nor'easters. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G L is beside himself again!

    Looks like you have a fun new toy.
    What is your first project?

    Have fun!

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Valerie, are you snowed in? Dd you get the massive snow amount predicted? How's your new sever working for you? I've never even heard of it before. You'll have to post what you make with it! Your dinner sounds yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks almost like the serger my Mom had. She barely used it, so it is like brand new. I can't figure the darn thing out!! Someday I want to sit down and fiddle with it to see if I can get it to work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts