A Little Papal Humor...





This made me giggle...



Happy Weekend!!!



Comments

  1. Hilarious!
    Valierie, love your blog! Your kids are absolutely the cutest! How adorable. I was clicking around for quite some time and realize I have about 6 windows on the comp open: I'm writing a post, renewing lib books, getting directions to MD's office for annual check up later ( I always forget which road!) and I'm here enjoying your posts....Thought I should leave a comment and say hi before I click away.
    And I went over to like your fb page too...i need to subs so I won't miss any posts....easy to do in the news feed...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog last week and leaving such a lovely comment. The kids and I are finally able to begin climbing out of the yuck from flu for soooo long. uggh,. And I am able to reply to comments and get back to a routine in general....
    I look fwd to getting to know you via the blogosphere:)
    Have a lovely day, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts