"Phantom" Table Setting

Last weekend we took the kids to the county fair (Johnson County, KS), and while working our way through the 4H exhibits I saw this which immediately caught my eye:



We were in the arts and crafts exhibit hall and I was perusing the "table setting" competition. I was amazed by the creativity and ingenuity that many of the young ladies and gentlemen put into their settings. There were so many cute ones: teacher themes, sports themes, pet themes, etc., but the Phantom of the Opera really took the cake (pun intended!) and apparently the prize!



(Click on photo to enlarge and read menu!)





Congratulations to the young lady that designed this table setting. I think we have a future home interior/decorator in the making!

Comments

  1. I agree. What a beautiful table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Valerie---
    Looks like a lot of fun. That young
    lady is very talented! We haven't
    beento the fair for awhile we
    need to go sometime.

    Have a great day!
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the table setting contests! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What what a cool table setting! I love, love, love those dishes!

    Please forgive me Val, but I tagged you. Come over to visit my blog!

    Smiles, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. People never think about fairs and creativity going hand-in-hand, but they sure do!

    I love fairs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful job by that young lady. She should become a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did your kids enjoy the animals, exhibits, or rides best?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts