Well, the day has come...it's official...I am an honorary, card-carrying member of the 40s club!!! In honor of my 40th birthday, I thought I'd share 40 things I love about life. So...here goes:
1. My faith
2. My husband, Chris
3. My kiddos, Mary & Ben
4. My parents, Pat & John, who recently celebrated 41 years of marriage!
5. My In-Laws, Ellen & Gary
6. My siblings, John and Joy
7. My husband's siblings, Dana & Ryan
8. My nieces and nephews
9. My husband's and my extended families (grandparents, cousins, etc.)
10. Lifelong friends and new blogging friends.
11. Living on just shy of 1-acre in a subdivision!
12. Our wrap-around porch
13. Living in a 1-stoplight town
14. The little local library
15. Taking Mary & Ben to Dollar General
16. Our town's aquatic center
17. Watching Mary in dance class
18. Being a stay-at-home mom!
19. Being an American
20. Being a teacher
22. Mexican Food/Margaritas
27. 4th of July; sparklers/fire works/parades
28. Fall Leaves
29. Pumpkins/Pumpkin Patches
30. Christmas trees/decorations
31. Holiday movies with my kids
32. Building snowmen
33. My gift and talent for writing
34. Being blonde ;)
36. Being a teenager in the 1980s!!!
37. Down comforters/luxurious bedding
38. Long walks along the seashore
39. Picking up seashells
I could probably add about 400 other things I love about life, but I'll leave it at that! Thanks to so many of you that have already dropped by and left birthday wishes!
The best birthday gift ever...having our "miracle" baby just shy of my 35th!!!