- Safe travels to Wisconsin this past weekend.
- Spending time with extended family in celebration.
- Being able to honor this little lady's 90 YEARS! (My husband's grandmother)
- Pumpkins, mums, crisp mornings.
- Slow days...slow (crockpot) meals.
- The gift of being a stay-at-home mom (I've worked outside the home too...thus, I'm ever grateful!)
- And, last but not least, grateful to Jenny at Suscipio for recently discovering my blog and encouraging my walk in Catholicism and parenting.
Beauty in the Ordinary
- The view of the upper Mississippi River Valley...where the Wisconsin River enters into the Mississippi. God's brush strokes are magnificent!
- This week, I am going to begin to set aside 10 minutes each day to spend in total silence. In this day and age of constant noise, it is more important than ever to just "be". This can be scary...what will I hear if I truly listen to God?
Our world has been filled with noise, and as a result, we can no longer hear the voice of God in our lives. It is time to enter into the classroom of silence." (Rediscover Catholicism, Kelly, Matthew, pg. 179.)
Good Fences Make Good Marriages
"It is the job of every couple to determine for themselves how much time and energy they can give to important others without violating the primacy of their marriage." (The Exceptional Seven Percent, Popcak, Gregory, pg. 73.)
The Exceptional Seven Percent
Linking up today with Jenny over at Suscipio.