Homebirth Funny on David Letterman

Caught this snippet from David Letterman on the website Faith & Family. I think it is just hilarious! Personally, I'm envious of all my blogger friends (sadly, I have none in real life) that have experienced home birth(s). While it was a never a medically-safe option for me, it doesn't mean that I don't think it wouldn't be a fascinating and peaceful experience. But then, I'm not a screamer! HA! Wishing you a wonderful weekend...hoping to get some sewing in on Saturday when I'm a NASCAR Widow.

Comments

  1. I think I saw this on Betty Beguiles today too...very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a screamer either, but this last time [without any drugs] there was a fair amount of 'noise' from me. I did not feel peaceful, I felt like I was being torn in half!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts