Happy New Year...Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!

Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!

Love this little Polish girl!  Just like my little Polish girl!


OR...Happy New Year!


Found this cute "Happy New Year" post card from The Graphics Fairy. 
I think that the first phrase (starting with the letter "Z") actually means "faithfully" or "sincerely yours".

I love that it is wishing you a Happy New Year in Polish (being that I am 100% Polish-American)!

I have been blessed beyond what I could have ever imagined for myself this past year.  God has been so good to my family and me.  So on behalf of  Mary, Benjamin, & Luke...


These little ones remind me of Mary, Luke and Benjamin!


Hugs, kisses, and New Year's Blessings!

Comments

  1. Have a Good New Year mu friend!
    Christer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all my good wishes for you and your family in this coming year! Happy 2011 Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish your the merriest of New Years.

    Melinda and Ken

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts