Just a Little Bit Diabetic

Hello dear friends.

Hope all is well.

I have been very busy working on me.

Getting my eating and exercising routines in place.

It's true what they say…

…we all have the same 24-hours to work with.

And so, on my mornings off, I have been going to Jazzercise.  

It's right smack dab in the middle of my morning..8:45.  Class is an hour long and Luke and I are home by 10 AM.  There's showering, dressing, and lunching to do before I have to take off for work by 11:30.

That hasn't left me a whole lot of time to blog.

In addition, I started a new blog dedicated to my journey for better health.

I only have 1 follower (LOL) so feel free to join me over there if you would like to catch up with me from time to time!




Sort of tongue in cheek…like being just a little bit pregnant.  
I mean…you either are or you're not, right?

I saw this on my Facebook feed this morning and I thought about how much truth there is in the statement:


I am on a journey friends…a journey toward better physical health which equates to better emotional, cognitive and spiritual health.

I still plan to blog over here…but for now, I'm taking a bit of a break.  I will be reading and checking in with you from time to time.  Your faith journeys continue to inspire me!  

Blessings,




Comments

  1. Oh I will be over there!!!!!!!!! Glad things are going well! I have not had much time to blog either but hope to soon.
    Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie…I was literally thinking about you YESTERDAY…just wondering how you are doing! I'm so glad that you found me over there! Hugs, Friend!

      Delete
  2. I'm about to head over there. I love that statement, it is totally perfect for me to read this week, after my post about why I want to be able to celebrate the good things in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Valerie! I had a quick question about your blog and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks - Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts