Even the Fire Fighters Make it to Mass on Sundays

Just popping in with a quick hello!

It's recital weekend and the boys and I are off to take Mary Catherine to Technical Rehearsal.

I've been busy this week teaching VBS at our Parish. This year I taught in the Faith Room. Lots of pictures to share, but for now a sneak peek!  (I'll explain more later about these pictures, but they are so cute!)





Dress rehearsal tomorrow night and the big recital is on Saturday at 7 PM and again on Sunday at 2 PM.  Mimi and Papa are coming from St. Louis. Can't wait!

If I don't get a chance to pop back in or visit you before Monday you know why!  Happy Weekend, Friends!!!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts