So Long Infertility...You Were NO Friend of Mine!



I'm joining Courtney over at Women Living Well this week for her Living Well Wednesdays link up. 

Our road to family-building has been long and not without loss.  Despite this, my husband and I never lost faith that God knew what He was doing.  So, to honor Him and thank Him for all of his blessings, I'm doing a bit of decluttering this first week of January.

It's a new year.  A new decade.  And I am SO done with you...

My personal library collection...
I know you thought we would always be best-ies, but I think it's time we parted ways.  We weren't good for each other.

You see...I've moved on.


Suffice it to say...I just don't have time for you anymore.

But don't  fret.  I wouldn't leave you hanging out to dry.  I give you...a new friend to take my place...


You two are PERFECT for each other!

Looking forward to what 2011 and the decade ahead brings! I just know God's blessings will continue to be poured out into our lives.

Comments

  1. I feel for those who have this struggle. I can't comprehend it, but I try to imagine what it would feel like to wait and wait for children.
    I'm glad that your wait was finally finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that those old friends of you are replaced with new ones! :)
    !
    You have beautiful blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((HUGS))) So glad that yall are parting ways!!!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! We struggle with infertility too, but were blessed with our first IVF miracle in 2009. Although we don't think our family is complete yet (we are looking to do another cycle next month), you have inspired me to de-clutter and pass long my infertility books to someone else who might need them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you! Following along...

    <3 Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!! :) (Yes, I was yelling that thank you)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. I tell you -- you sure sneak in a post when I'm looking the other way.
    Monday's post was super.

    Give me a ring soon. :)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am the mom of an only child, it wasn't by choice I miscarried twice and had to have a hysterectomy. But now I have a beautiful grandchild, many nieces and nephews and I'm a Pediatric RN. I think sometimes God has plans we don't know and understand but he knows what he is doing.

    Your little blessings are beautiful.

    Your post just reminded me of what I went through.

    I miss Elmo-my grand thinks she's too old for him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!
    Look at your blessings!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Valerie I am your newest follower. I just found your blog today and blessed that I did. I look forward to stopping by again!! Blessings Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Valerie! Where have I been? I missed this perfectly Wonderful sassy post, that old life out the door and to the curb! I am truly thankful you can be done with these old companions!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts