And We’ll Be Swingin’…

“Yeah, and we'll be swingin, yes, we'll be swinging”

…and so goes the song lyrics by country music artist, John Anderson.

Appropriate for tonight’s blog as this afternoon marked the first time that little Luke got to experience the “swing”.  Mary and Benjamin have been waiting for this day.  They have become quite proficient at operating this baby mechanism using dolls and stuffed animals for practice.

IMG_4897

 

IMG_4898

IMG_4899

Luke seemed to really love the swing, which of course, is a good thing!  I see a future with lots of clean hardwood floors in it!

Tomorrow is all about Mary Catherine.  It is hard for me to believe that my firstborn, in vitro miracle will turn six years old.  She is such a delight to her father and me.  We aren’t having a big shin dig this year, but we do have a few “Aunties” dropping by for her birthday.  Mama promised her a “friends” birthday party this year, so we are going to wait until the school year starts in a couple of weeks.  Can’t wait to share photos with you of “big sister”!

Hope your week has gotten off to a great start!



Comments

  1. Who doesn´t like a swing :-) All my nieces and nephews have loved it!

    Congartulate Mary Catherine fro me!

    Have a great day now!
    Christer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie in the swing!!!!
    Happy Birthday to Miss Mary Catherine. Hope HER day is great!

    Will call you soon!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't he just a little lump of love! Happy Birthday Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so so cute! I hope he loves his swing. For his sake and for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a little man is he!! and quite full of expressions for such a youngster!! oh a true doll, and your love must be overflowing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooooooooooo sweet :)

    What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful!!! He looks nothing like the other two. I can't wait to get in my car and drive down the block to hold and kiss on him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey!!! I've been gone for a while but I'm back and oh my gosh have I missed so much. Baby Luke is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations.
    I love all the pics from the last few posts. I bet the kids are just loving him to pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts