I DID IT!

I did it...with a little help from fellow blogger, Kathy, over at Life in the Slow Lane!

Thank you so much, Kathy, for your wonderful email. Your simple directions, along with a little self-tweaking, allowed me to personalize my blog to make it my very own!!! And your right...I'm certain this won't be my last attempt at creating my own background.

Now, I just need to create my own header as the one that I currently have is looking a bit "shabby". Good thing I'm in such good standing with the gals over at Shabby Princess!

In addition to creating my own background I also taught myself (from a little google search) how to create my own links using HTML code. Gosh...I am thoroughly exhausted...almost like when I put in a full day of teaching! (I think that my kiddos are feeling a bit neglected!)

Comments

  1. Good job and glad I could help. Maybe we will have a chance to exchange other information since we're both bloggers and digital scrapbookers.

    I taught high school journalism for 15 years, so blogging and scrapbooking both feed my adiction.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts