Christmas Day 2022

"May Santa and his elves bring you bundles of joy and the yuletide cheer!"
~Unknown~































For years, the kids have been begging for Santa to bring Elf on a Shelf.  Since I am personal friends with Santa, I asked him not to send that Elf to our house b/c that was just one more thing on the December to do list that I knew I couldn't manage.

But...as the kids have gotten older and the December Holiday Shenanigans are dwindling, I told Santa he could send an elf our way...

Can't wait for XMAS '23!

Comments

  1. Valerie! I absolutely love this! Have they named him yet?? Our elf is very old, and still hanging in there! His name is Zip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts