Autumn Greetings….Pink Saturday

It's Saturday morning and that means joining up with Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound.

Actually, I don't decorate with a lot of pink…the fire fighter isn't such a fan *wink*..., but I do sprinkle it in here and there.

This weekend, though, Beverly and Friends are showing all things seasonal.  
So, I thought I'd join in.



This beautiful purple hydrangea is part of a larger Cinderella pumpkin floral display that I purchased from Michael's.

While I wish I could design something this gorgeous…

…floral arrangement is not my thing.



The floral department was having a huge sale a couple of weeks ago, and this display was marked down by 75 percent.

They had a couple different pumpkins to choose from…

…the traditional orange and then this white Cinderella version.




I was in love with it the minute I saw it…

…and then when I spotted the cute farmhouse-y chicken sign, and…

…well, it came home with me!





Wishing you a happy Saturday, my friends!

P.S.  I've been really practicing using the manual setting on my camera…while not perfect…I think I'm making some progress!

Comments

  1. Valerie, what a beautiful display! Happy Pink Saturday. Marti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marti! Happy Pink Saturday to you, too!

      Delete
  2. I love the pumpkin display...no matter WHO made it! So cute! Thanks for visiting and happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Ruth! I agree…it's a beauty and the one who did create it is truly talented!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts