Giddy Up..It's Time for Trunk or Treat

Mary Catherine and Benjamin's school principal instituted the first ever St. Paul School Trunk or Treat.

As we have never been to one, I had no idea what to expect and didn't get the memo that we should have decorated our car! I think some large white paper spots on my black mini van would have made the perfect cow!

Anyway, here's some pictures from last night's festivities. Can I just say that I LOVED the little priest...he posed for me all night long. Unfortunately, the lighting was bad and you can't see his cute little black biretta.

So...

Introducing Cowboy Ben, Cowgirl Mary and Luke the Calf...





Mary's classmate, Ella, and her family went all out decorating their minivan.  The theme was "Boo at the Zoo".  I loved how even Dad got into the spirit wearing footie jammies!  :)




This poor student just can't seem to get herself graduated...

Here's the little priest...only he's not wearing his biretta...it's in his candy bucket!

And another one of my favorites..."Lucia Santos, 1917) (for those not familiar...one of the three shepherd children that the Blessed Mother, Our Lady of Fatima, appeared before in Fatima, Portugal).  Her siblings were Lucia's two cousins, but I couldn't get a group picture as those three little ones were all about the candy!


And finally, Mary with her classmates.  She loved every minute of the evening.  Next year, I am so decorating the car!!!

Mary's new BFF, Caroline, adopted from China.  My girl is now obsessed with all thing Chinese! 

Happy Saturday!  Enjoy the weekend with all your little spooks! 
 

Comments

  1. Trunk or treats are the best. Cute costumes. We finally just figured out what we are doing for costumes this year.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am way behind-had to get caught up.
    Love the kids costumes! This idea is really catching on with alot of groups and schools!
    So much fun for all.

    Have a terrific Sunday!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and festive! I love how some went all out and decorated their cars. The children's costumes were too cute! Thanks for sharing..
    Take care,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've heard of trunk or treat! Looks like fun; your kids look adorable!! I am a new follower from Catholic Mothers Online. :o)

    Feel free to stop by anytime!

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like so much fun! Love the little priest, I've never seen that as a costume before and I think it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts