Brothers

Maybe because he is growing up so fast..

...he actually walked over to me, handed me his sippy cup, and said, "Mom?" and then signed "more"...

...or maybe because so many relatives have commented about how much my two sons look alike...

I had to check it out for myself.

And they do.

While each has their own unique look that God gave them, you can definitely tell these two are siblings...and I can't even tell you how much that tickles me.  Especially since they are nearly four years apart.  

It will be fascinating to watch these two progress in age!

Luke Alexander, Age 15-Months (Oct. 2011)


Benjamin Paul, First Birthday, 12-Months (Nov. 2007)

Benjamin Paul, First Birthday, (Nov. 2007)
I'm not sure about Luke's eyes...they were always that murky blue color, whereas Ben's were always light blue. Today, Ben's are still blue, but Luke's often appear green.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts