Are You Feeling the Cardinal Love...



Are you feeling some love for the St. Louis Cardinals...?

I know there's an awful lot of Texas bloggers out there who are cheering on their Rangers.  I love you girls too, but...

as most of you know, I'm a St. Louis gal.

Even after having lived in KC for 20 years...just can't find the love for the Royals.  Sorry.

I couldn't stay up for last night's game...I went to bed hoping FB would bring me the good news...it did.

Here's to Game 7 and wrapping up this World Series with a win!!!

Oh...and this amazing guy graduated from the same high school as my public school friends and siblings...



Stole this off my girlfriend's facebook frame: The captions says:  FREESE FRAME!  Cute!


I know there's a lot of tired folks out there this morning! TGIF!!!

Comments

  1. I can feel the love! Although, I am a padre fan at heart. I grew up in Southern CA. Where my best friends family took me with them to watch the Padre's play all season. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val- My family and I are SO with you!!!!! I, too, went to bed early last night and I have to admit, I did not expect to find out this morning that the Cards had won but now we are all so excited!!!!
    BTW- I went to Eureka but actually lived closer to Lafayette, so that does make it even cooler! :)
    ~Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting game!! My husband came up(I was in bed) and told me about it!! When I went up to bed, it had been tied and then Texas scored a homerun and 2 points. I thought it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are visiting STL now. My hubby is from here but not a Cardinal fan. I think my family enjoyed the game the most because of the outcome. They could all pick on J and the kids. My silly kiddos follow dad's lead. We actually are wearing Ranger hats (by we I mean they). We have been picked on everywhere we visit. I only hope they are kid at the zoo, today. If not my kids and hubby are asking for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very brave, Shannon...very brave indeed!

    I was actually thinking about you yesterday...wondering about your kiddos. Most of them are native Texans...

    Isn't that weird...my kiddos are native Kansans...Jayhawkers. ugh! :)

    Funny how God places us exactly where we are needed in life...just sometimes not the life we'd choose! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts