Halloween Surprise


I am soooo loving this blogging thing! It has become like an addiction; one that is interfering with house cleaning and preparing meals for my kids (LOL). I just wanted to do one more post and thought it would be cute to show the kids in their Halloween costumes from last year.


Halloween 2007 was Benjamin's first. Since he was not quite a year old, Mommy required that he be dressed in a complementary outfit to big sister. As you can see we had Winnie the Pooh and Tigger.


While I won't be giving away our costume choices for Halloween 2008, I will give you a clue. The kids will again be dressing in coordinating outfits and you might be able to figure it out if you study the song choices on our playlist. Hint, Mary Catherine will NOT be dressing up like Madonna!

Comments

Popular Posts