My Kids are Growing Up

It is so hard to believe that my kids are so grown up. 

When I see their images on my sidebar, I'm shocked at how little they look.  

I miss those days!

But I am really enoying all three of my children as they age and mature.  

Mary Catherine will be in 8th grade this year.  She is now as tall as I am.  She will be 14 in August and just a delight.  She is a FUN teenager!



Benjamin is incredibly sweet and tenderhearted.  He wears his heart on his sleeve.  He is a fierce protector and becoming a fine young man.  He is entering the 6th grade and will be 12 in November.


And then there is Luke.  The baby of the family...he knows his role! He keeps me young.  He's silly (wearing mama's readers!) and sweet and the gift that keeps on giving.  Luke is getting ready to enter the 2nd grade and turn 8 in a couple of days!



I know that I need to update my blog header and my sidebar...but I am so rusty at blogging.  I really don't remember how I created those blog headers or added gadgets/widgets/whatchamacallits to the sidebar.  :)  Maybe someday I'll get around to reteaching myself, but for now I'm just pleased to have some updated "scrapbooking" type posts. 





Comments

  1. Sweet Friend...
    Darn those kids! Who told them they could grow up so quickly???
    But seriously, Val, your babes are beautiful!!!
    And precious, and happy, and filled with joy.
    You are doing well, Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts