365 New Days, 365 New Chances

Happy New Year!

365 New Days,
365 New Chances.

Is there anything better than a clean slate?

I started out this new year with 10 AM Mass.  It was a beautiful Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God.  I pray for her intercession often...as a mother...especially a single mother.

Life is good.  Lots and lots of changes.  But, life is good.

(I really need to reteach myself how to update my blog header...but oh how sweet that First Holy Communion picture of Mary!)

Attached are updated pictures of my precious family from last night.  We celebrated East Coast time!  The kids have really grown and changed since I was blogging regularly, but also since the divorce.  I feel like I've aged a lifetime...but, again, life is good...no complaints.

I have a lot of posts to share...especially from 2017...some big changes occurred.  More to occur in 2018.  

In the end,
Only three things matter:
How much you loved,
How gently you lived,
And how gracefully you let go of the things not meant for you.
~Buddha~

Mary Catherine, Age 13
Benjamin Paul, Age 11
Luke Alexander, Age 7

















Comments

  1. Valerie!!!!
    I am so happy you are back here!!!
    I think of you often, wondering how you are.
    Please continue to blog.
    Your space here is such a lovely place to visit.
    Happy New Year to you and your beautiful littles!
    Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Look at how grown up they all are. I hope you are going to blog more often. I play catch up constantly but it is how we 'record' our story. My oldest just started dating someone serious. He is loving that the blog is giving him the scoop on the members of our clan. I can't believe your daughter is so tall. Oh my goodness. Happy 2018! I pray that this year is full of blessing for you and for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see you back in blog land!
    Hope to see you more...wink, wink.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to see you again. Everyone looks great! Happy New Year to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to see you blogging again. Sending happy and healthy wishes from New York City!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts