Mary Catherine in the Nutcracker!

I know...I know...I've been MIA. 

You don't even want to know why!

Let just say this...Girls, I have got to stop Googling...or at least get better virus protection for my computer!  Seems that I infected myself with some "Russian Thanksgiving" computer virus and am at the mercy of free IT help.  Which is blessedly FREE, but means the IT guys get to my personal computer when they're not officially working. 

It's made for a "bah humbug" start to our December.

And I have so much to share...Benjamin Boy turned FIVE the week before Thanksgiving; we kicked off the Holiday Season with a wonderful trip to historic St. Charles, Missouri with my mother, sister and nephews; and, Mary Catherine performed in a local Kansas City production of The Nutcracker last night.  We're exhausted!  :)

Until I get my own computer back, I have to beg, borrow, and steal a few minutes on hubby's laptop.

Of which, he is fiercely protective.. 

...considering I've screwed up my own computer twice in as many months! 

So, I leave you with a few pics of our little ballerina.  She did so great performing on the huge stage at Shawnee Mission West High School. 

Hope to be back soon!  Enjoy!!!


"Angel"


"Chinese"  I thought Mary looked amazing in these colors!

"Gingerbread Girl"

Christmas Roses from Mommy & Daddy
Again, I hope to be back soon.  Maybe the IT guys (from hubby's part-time job) will have my computer ready and back to me tomorrow?

I hope...

...pretty please!!!  

Miss all of you and hope to be back to blogging soon.

Comments

  1. So glad to see you back! Mary Catherine looked beautiful in all her dance costumes. What fun!

    Happy Birthday to Ben! Five years old-- a whole handful! :)

    And, I am so jealous that you got to visit St. Charles!!!!! I have not been back there for years but loved to visit all the cute little shops and eat at Lewis and Clark's and feel like I was going back in time with the cobblestone streets and horse and carriages rumbling past! I miss that place.

    Hope you have a great Advent and Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stranger! Great to see you.

    Be turned 5 WOW!

    Mary looks great on her costumes.

    Hope you get you computer fixed soon.

    See you soon.

    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big 5 year old? Happy birthday and many blessings!!

    Mary Catherine looks beautiful, great job sweetie!!

    Glad to see you back!!!

    I'd love to send you a card, email me your address if you are ok with that....jamiejo99 (at) gmail.com

    (I know I used to have your address...but don't anymore!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Catherine is such a little beauty! I'll bet she was fantastic on stage! God bless your advent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts