Dear Daddy, Part 2







Dear Daddy,

Benjamin and I really miss you! So does Mommy. We heard a song on the radio this afternoon while driving to Wal-Mart. It was Home by Michael Buble. Mommy says that you miss us as much as we miss you. If you have a chance, listen to the song. Mommy says it is on the playlist at the bottom of our blog.

When we were at Wal-Mart, I asked Mommy if I could use her camera. She taught me how to look thru the view finder and push the button on top. I took lots of pictures while we did our grocery shopping. Mommy says that they are pretty good since it was the first time I ever used a camera.

Do these pictures make you want to come home?

We love you and are sending you a care package on Monday! It is filled with lots of hugs and KISSES.

Good night, Daddy!

Mary Catherine

Comments

Popular Posts