Summer In Review (The Wedding, Part 1)

  • “For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
  • ~Stephanie Perkins, "Anna and the French Kiss"~
I should probably blog backwards and start with my incredible summer vacation, but I don't want too much more time to pass since the start of summer when so many incredible things took place.  The sweetest summer event, by far, was the wedding of my oldest nephew.  Jack and Hannah finally got hitched!

After eight lovely years together, they made it official in late May at a beautiful outdoor ceremony outside of St. Louis.  The best part for me was that Mary Catherine arrived home two days prior to the weekend nuptials and got to attend with me and the boys.  The grandparents and cousins were so happy to see her.  

Although I have so many pictures that I could post, I'm only sharing a few out of respect to the bride and groom.  I have yet to see any professional shots published and don't want to steal their thunder!  For the purpose of my blog, I am sharing the candid shots I took of family.

Pretty in green!  My sister and I DID NOT plan to dress in the same color...it worked!




cousins/siblings


My brother and sister-in-law (parents of the groom)


The sweet couple!



Yup...my nephew became a fire fighter just like his Uncle Chris!!! 


My FAVORITE dance partner!


  • "Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead sometimes you follow, don't worry about what you don't know."
  • ~John Michael Montgomery~

Comments

Popular Posts