Just Breathe...

Hello sweet friends! I'm back.

We've had a crazy couple of days this past week...and thus my lack of blogging.

While I planned to take the Labor Day weekend off from the computer to just sit back and relax with my family, I didn't plan on spending it playing nurse...helping little ones recuperate!

It has felt difficult to even just breathe...

The first full week of school brought pink eye...and then last week it was ear infections. 

This week, Luke ran 105.4 and needed to be seen "immediately" 
(according to the pediatrician's office).  

It was there...or urgent care.  Um, no thank you!

No pneumonia. Just viral.

I'm blaming it on germs that the older two are bringing home from school...but who knows where these things come from!

Anyway, I'm back and can't wait to share pics from last weekend...

...I rocked it hard as "carnival" mom!




Comments

  1. I hope everyone is feeling better!!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I bet they are GREAT!!!

    Hugs and Love,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fighting the first of those seasonal allergies here. Hope everyone is feeling better now. I am behind with blogging my self.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts