Happy Birthday, Baby!

Although it is hard for me to believe, it certainly is true...

our littlest one turns ONE today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE ALEXANDER!!!




I took this series of photos on our recent beach vacation.  They capture Luke's essence so well...happy, easy-going, laid-back.  Is this true about every 3rd child?!!!

The month of July has been one long vacation for us.  No complaints here.  It was so wonderful to completely unplug and spend time as a family of five along the Gulf Coast marveling in God's beauty of white sand beaches and blue-green water.  Minus the jellyfish stings...  ;)

Now we are back to reality...where August means "back to school" and the celebration of several birthdays including Luke, Mary, Mommy, and my Mother-in-Love.  Looking forward to sharing with you the fun that we have been having this summer!

And just in case you forgot...because I know I did...here's a pic of our little one just a day old.

Mary Catherine (5) with Luke Alexander (1-Day Old)

Comments

  1. Hi Val!!

    Great to hear from you! Yes, I can believe it........time is faster now than ever - even if trying to slow down nursing!

    Make sure you take some time with just him today Valerie.....trust me on this one..........don't stop spending one on one time with him no matter how old he gets.

    Much love and prayers!
    p.s. today is the feast day of Martha (Mary Magdalene's sister) - I think both of us should take some time to sit in prayer......what do you say?? How's 3 o'clock? I always say the should wound to Christ prayer at that holy hour in the day (if I can remember)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! BTW:

    yes, of course, you can purchase the honey from me.....we are just trying to stay local ourselves, but would absolutely love to sell you some! (the allergy thing really works!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet baby, Luke.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts