Precious Baby...9-Months!

My little man is now actually closer to 10 1/2 months...*sigh*.

Thought I would share our latest pics from Target Photo Studio.  Luke did not want to cooperate.  I don't remember my other two being so scared at 9-month pictures, but perhaps I've just forgotten!

(We still do not have a scanner, so I had to "photograph" my studio portraits.  Silly me!)

Luke's blue eyes melt.my.heart.

So thankful this Father's Day weekend for all our many blessings!

Sweet feet!
Love his expression!

Love these Sepia toned pics!
Group shots...lots of tears from Luke!
Three months (frame) and Nine months (chair)

Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!  ~Lydia M. Child, Philothea: A Romance, 1836


Comments

  1. Timing is flying by! Enjoy those precious moments. Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, such sweet pictures!! You can't tell he wasn't cooperating. Oh, and I too take pictures of pictures sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And so blessed you are, my friend. Precious faces and sweet feet, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics. Luke is such a cutie! Strangely enough, sometimes the crying or lost-in-thought photos of my kiddo are my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 10 1/2 months---where does time fly?
    Great pics.

    I am around this week--let me know what you are up to.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures turned out great! You are surely blessed with 3 precious darlings!

    Hugs and love,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts