Bar Cart

Back in the Fall, I purchased a bar cart for this little nook by my stairs.  It fits perfectly and is a beautiful and classy addition to our home.  

I have loved styling it for the different holidays.  Unfortunately, I discovered at Christmastime that there is no outlet on the floor or wall.  (Odd...given the light switches and thermostat that are on the same wall.) Thus, I couldn't plug in any Christmas tree lights on a skinny tree I set up behind the bar cart.  (I guess I need to hire an electrician!)

I didn't really take any Thanksgiving or Christmas photos of the bar cart this year, but here she is all decked out for Halloween/Fall.  

...and those fabulous cranberry goblets?  A housewarming gift from my college roommate in late September when we did a social-distanced gathering at my place.  They are from "Czechoslovakia" (remember when those two countries where one place?!) 1990s.  Hand blown.  Gorgeous!  The kids and I have used them and toasted with them for ALL the holidays over the past 7-months.  

Life is short.  Use the cranberry glasses.  










Comments

  1. "Life is short. Use the cranberry glasses."
    Raise a glass and say "AMEN!"
    Love it , Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Fits perfectly in this space.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts