Thursday, April 24, 2014

Popping in to Say Hello

Hello Friends!

I hope you are all doing well.  

Like a broken record, I say once again, "life is crazy"!

Work is good…

…I love the little people that I work with so much.  They are precious souls…each and every one of them…

…but I'm also PTO President this year…

…and a baseball mom…softball mom…and dance mom.  I'm a carpool mom…

…and most days I feel like I am barely hanging on!  

So, I hope to be able to return to blogging come summer.  I just have so much on my plate right now that something had to go.  

*frown*

But before I leave you, I thought I'd share a quick updated pic of my weight loss journey!

I continue to Jazzercise every day *smile* and eating right is now basically a matter of habit…I really don't even have to think about it anymore.

Not to say that I didn't indulge in a few bites of chocolate rabbit last weekend!  
*wink*

I hope all of you had a blessed Easter and I hope to be able to at least drop by your blogs and say hello if nothing else!



In Christ,




I have a huge fundraising event to attend for the kiddos' school this Saturday night!

I must have tried on a million dresses and finally decided to go with this one.  Mary Catherine helped me pick it out!

Thirty-five pounds lost…and I recently started running again.  I can almost run a 5K without stopping…albeit…slowly!  *smile*




7 comments:

  1. Valerie...you look beautiful!! I love the dress, too!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie!
    I was thinking about you just this afternoon!
    You look beautiful...
    Have fun this weekend. I truly miss you here. Come back when things settle down. Please. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, who is this new woman?
    Looking good. All of the outfits look great.

    Good to see you and look forward to your return.

    School is ALMOST over--Woopie!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo. You look fabulous. Congratulations on how far you've come. The dress is so pretty, too.
    Sorry to hear you are so busy with a crazy schedule. Glad you checked in...I do worry when I don't see posts from my blogging friends for a while.
    Good luck with the rest of Spring. Summer will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! You look more fabulous than ever (if that's even possible!). Way to go and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look great in both outfits. Hope it was a terrific evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie