Yes, I’m Alive…and Doing Well

Just a quick note, to let all of you know that I am alive and doing well.  I have been struggling with computer issues since last week.  I couldn’t get wireless internet and when I did, it would dump me off as I was reading and commenting on your blogs or emails.  Bah humbug!

So, I am excited to say that a simple technical maneuver by my loving husband (literally moving my wireless adapter from the back of the computer to the front!) seems to have done the trick. 

I am back up and running and look forward to posting and visiting this afternoon/evening…I love it when my husband is on duty and there’s no guilt for being on the internet!!!  :)


Comments

  1. Hi--
    Good 'ol computer issues--glad that you got those taken care of!

    Feeling good????

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts