Christmas Around the House (First Floor)

“Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”

~Norman Vincent Peale~

I love to decorate for the holidays.  Some years I get more creative while other years (depending upon the season of life) I only do the bare minimum. 

This was an "in-between" year!  We spent a lot of time and energy on the exterior of our home.  I especially loved how my front porch turned out after getting my trees up.  Our interior was a "work-in-progress" due to my teaching schedule, Pat's fire department schedule, and Mary's collegiate schedule.  Eventually, it all got done, but it felt so rushed at the end. I definitely have a different plan for next year!

So, here's just a few shots of Christmas around our home on the first floor (kitchen/family room).  (I never did get the mudroom/entryway/half-bath decorated this year.  *sad*)

Kitchen

Secret Santa Gift (Light Up Present) Perfect by my Sink

New Holiday Baking Dish

Delightful Bath & Body Plug In

Nutcracker Spoon Rest

Hot Cocoa Mugs

Holiday Tea Towels

Christmas Table 

Family Room

Nativity Scene and Folk Art Snowflake

New Stockings 

Soft Gentle Colors 





Comments

Popular Posts