SMITH (Post 1)

Labor Weekend was a busy and exciting weekend for our family.  

My parents arrived on Thursday afternoon to watch the boys.  Mary, and I loaded up the car barely making it to the airport on time for our evening flight to Hartford.  Hartford is the closest airport to Northampton, Massachusetts, home of SMTH college, where my girl is currently enrolled for her Freshman year of college.

COLLEGE!  How did we get here?????  

With lots and lots of hard work...academically, socially, and "professionally" (working at the mall LOL).  

I am so, so proud of my girl!  







Comments

  1. Hi Val! How happy am I to see you, here!!! And so happy for your girl! Hope all is well, and you continue to blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts