Hocus Pocus You Need Focus

My building principal has a little saying that she announces over the intercom at the end of every school day....

"If you've had a struggle than hocus pocus you need focus!  Come back tomorrow with the goal of being 1% better than you were today."

It feels like October has just flown by...I can't believe it is already the 27th of the month.  

So many wonderful (and not so wonderful) things have taken place this month.  My dad's 80th birthday, my weekend trip to Northampton, MA to see Mary, a bout with pneumonia...and it goes on and on.  

Anyway, the boys have been asking when I might get the Halloween decor up, and even though it's the last full weekend of October, and Halloween is only four days away....I just can't disappoint them with no holiday spirit.  

I didn't do a lot, but here's a few spots of "hocus pocus" magically occurring around our house!







Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts