A New Chapter Begins

...and so it begins!

Happy August 1, Friends.  

Today also marks my return to work as a certified teacher.  Although no longer in the general education classroom, I will be servicing ELL (English Language Learners) in grades K-5, so I will be in and out of classrooms all day.

My new journey is with a huge urban school district.  This is a big change for me.  I've always taught in the suburban or Catholic school systems, but God always leads us where he needs us.

In the meantime, carpets have been cleaned.  To do lists for the kids have been written.  Afternoon babysitter has been secured.  PHEW!  :)

Enjoy your Wednesday!




Gift from my kids' stepmom!  So that my kids are always with me.



Comments

  1. Look at you, Val!!!
    Gorgeous and ready to roll!
    Have I told you how awesome you are???
    Happy new school year, and I'll be over for a muffin. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. You look so happy. I hope the first day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look ready to rock, Valerie! Best wishes to you and may God continue to give you the grace take it all on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts