Merry Christmas

From our home to yours...

Merry Christmas!



Never have I ever...owned a set of real pearls!

A Christmas gift from my love.  If he had not been able to give me anything...his love would have been enough.  He is a GIFT to me and my kids.





Christmas Outfit 2023

I saw this skirt online and fell in love with it the minute I saw it.  It screams "Christmas" to me.  I chose to pair it with a fitted, green velvet top.  (Love the poofy sleeves!) 





Family picture on the front porch.  So good to have our girl back home!  While she loves living out East...she said there's lots she has missed about the midwest...and home.






Comments

  1. Val, you are lovely! Happy and Blessed New year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Your kind words are appreciated! As Mother Teresa said, "Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."

Valerie

Popular Posts